Seeking Technical Designers (junior and intermediate level) in children’s wear! You will be a key person, supporting the designers in delivering the product and involved in every aspect of product development.
- Offer creative and technical support to design regarding product feasibility
- Produce technical sketches with detailed information, fabrics and accessories.
- Create detailed specs for each style
- Prepare tech packs for factories, comment sheets and provide labelling information
- Comment on lab dips, fabrics and artworks for all styles.
- Manage sampling follow up
- Communicate with factories daily, identify and resolve issues with production.
- Keep track of samples and design files (swatches, approvals, trims) for follow-up during the season.
- DEC in Fashion Design
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in Excel and Illustrator
- Experience in Children’s wear construction and regulations (an asset)
- Experience in approvals, lab dips and overseas production.
- Technical eye, meticulous
- Ability to execute in an efficient and timely manner, works well under pressure